Aquí puedes ver videos en línea.

Haz clic sobre el nombre del video que desees ver:

Descargar "Worship Him and Praise Him - Planetshakers"

Continene los 25 mejores
himnos de alabanza (Praise Him) y adoración (Worship Him)
de Planetshakers

ALABANZA


CD 1
1. Great And Mighty
2. All That I Want
3. You’re All I Need
4. All I Want Is You
5. Could I Ever
6. Lift Up Your Eyes
7. Your Glory
8. You Are Holy
9. All I’m Living For
10. All Of My Days
11. Holy Spirit
12. Enter In
13. Weight Of The World



CD 2
1. Big
2. My King
3. It’s All About Jesus
4. Worthy To Be Praised
5. Evermore
6. Rain Down
7. Send Me
8. Beautiful Saviour
9. Unto You
10. How I Love You
11. Don’t Pass Me By
12. Now And Forever





ADORACION


CD 1
1. Reflector
2. Live 4 U
3. Everything To Me
4. Everything’s Different
5. See You
6. Running After You
7. What You’ve Done For Me
8. Perfect Day
9. Not Ashamed
10. Pick It Up
11. I Want You To Know
12. Give You Praise
13. For All You’ve Done




CD 2
1. Majesty
2. Shake The Planet
3. Always And Forever
4. You’re Everything
5. Come To Praise
6. Praise Him
7. Jump Around
8. I’m Living For
9. Open Up The Gates
10. Redeemer
11. No Tomorrow
12. Shout It Out

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario